1. Reporters without Borders names Australia as an enemy of the Internet. See also Chinese learnings from Lu Kewen Thought.
2. Bond funds over-weight the worst of the worst.
3. Zero-bound smackdown.
4. Myths about Chinese purchases of US Treasuries.
5. ALP hopeful supports lower corporate tax rates.
6. Yours truly on the costs of fiscal stimulus.
posted on 17 March 2010 by skirchner in Economics
(0) Comments | Permalink | Main
Next entry: More Support for a Higher Frequency CPI
Previous entry: Robert Shiller: The Ivy League’s Steve Keen