1. Greece and the internet’s dark pools of hate.
2. None dare call it stimulus.
3. McTeer and Hamilton on inflation and interest rates.
4. Chris Berg on immigration (the overlooked counterpart to Bob Birrell’s Policy essay).
5. David Goldman on Barack Obama.
6. Chris Joye’s Sydney house price growth guessing competition.
posted on 31 March 2010 by skirchner
(1) Comments | Permalink | Main
Here’s one. I’m not sure what to make of it.
n an apparent attempt to humanise the image of the Reserve Bank, governor Glenn Stevens appeared on Channel 7’s Sunrise program this morning in the third instalment of a pre-recorded interview, this time talking of aspects of his private life.